Advanced Projects Mobile STEM Kit
Dual motor winch and cog drive
When combined with pulleys, the Dual Motor Drive can create a variety of lifting machines like elevators, cranes, trams, and drawbridges. The Dual Drive is controlled by the included remote control, and can also receive commands transmitted by the ROKduino programmable controller.
Fun with gears
The Advanced Projects STEM Lab includes the large curved beam, which is used to construct the large gear. Students combine it with the small and medium gears to create compound drive trains and explore mechanical advantage.
Bigger, better projects
As students become comfortable with Kid Spark STEM programs, they inevitably want to build more challenging projects with lots of details and features. In other words, they want to build larger structures, include more movement, and add more complexity. The Advanced Projects STEM Lab offers students the quantity and variety of components needed to build projects like these:
Catapult Competition, Longfellow Elementary
Super Bridge, Camp Discovery
Purchase orders for educational institutions
To process your purchase order for payment on Net 30 terms (upon credit approval) please complete the following steps:
- Create an account here on the Kid Spark site and place items you wish to purchase in your cart.
- Complete the checkout page with your delivery and billing information.
- Print your checkout page.
- Please sign and fax your checkout page to 858.259.4430 or take a screen capture of your checkout page and email to email@example.com
- For orders shipping to CA or IN that are exempt of sales tax, please include proof of tax-exempt status.
If you have any questions please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-476-5265