Young Engineers Mobile STEM Lab
STEM concepts are all around us
Why do we roll a heavy load up a ramp instead of climbing stairs? How does a fragile looking construction crane lift heavy loads to build a skyscraper? How can we lift a car with a tiny screw jack to change a tire? The STEM lessons and design projects in Young Engineers give students deep insight into how the manufactured world works.
The ROK Reactor Challenge
This fast-paced challenge puts students' design and engineering skills to the test. Using their knowledge of simple machines, they work in small teams to race against the clock to create custom compound machines. The challenge promotes creative thinking, problem-solving, innovation and invention, and an applied learning experience for all STEM program students.
Fun with robots
How do you get kids excited about robotics and computer science? Start with a remote. The Young Engineers Lab contains an easy-to-use remote-controlled robot that makes it fun to study motorized mechanisms and machines.
Rapid prototyping and 3D printing
Students are fascinated by the ability of a 3D printer to rapidly manufacture prototype parts, but it can be tough for teachers to find meaningful CAD/rapid prototyping projects that also fit busy class schedules. With Kid Spark, students are able to complete projects quickly and get a feel for how real product engineering is done. Includes access to an online 3D library.
Purchase orders for educational institutions
To process your purchase order for payment on Net 30 terms (upon credit approval) please complete the following steps:
- Create an account here on the Kid Spark site and place items you wish to purchase in your cart.
- Complete the checkout page with your delivery and billing information.
- Print your checkout page.
- Please sign and fax your checkout page to 858.259.4430 or take a screen capture of your checkout page and email to email@example.com
- For orders shipping to CA or IN that are exempt of sales tax, please include proof of tax-exempt status.
If you have any questions please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-476-5265