ROK Blocks Mobile STEM Kit
What are Foundational STEM Fluencies?
All children are natural designers but need to be taught how to think like engineers and scientists. Through our engaging curriculum, the Kid Spark Elementary School STEM program helps children develop foundational fluencies at any age.
|Spatial Orientation||Sequence & Correspondence||Mapping||Balance||Problem Solving|
|Fine Motor Development||Logical Reasoning||Measuring||Symmetry||Creating Solutions|
|Coordination||Divergent Thinking||Negative Space||Cause & Effect||Sensory Exploration|
Mathematics are baked-in
All the materials in the ROK Blocks Lab align to a metric grid, so exploring size, area, volume, ratio, and other math concepts become easy as counting blocks. As a result, students quickly learn how to use math to help them in designing creative solutions.
The materials in the ROK Blocks Lab are perfect for teaching structural and mechanical engineering concepts. Early lessons focus on intuitive ideas like making things strong and making things move. As a result, they gain confidence in their ability to use technology to design solutions to problems.
Design and engineering process
Students discover the value of the process and teamwork in creative design. Collaboration, communication, analysis, planning, and experimentation become a routine part of their STEM journey.
Purchase orders for educational institutions
To process your purchase order for payment on Net 30 terms (upon credit approval) please complete the following steps:
- Create an account here on the Kid Spark site and place items you wish to purchase in your cart.
- Complete the checkout page with your delivery and billing information.
- Print your checkout page.
- Please sign and fax your checkout page to 858.259.4430 or take a screen capture of your checkout page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For orders shipping to CA or IN that are exempt of sales tax, please include proof of tax-exempt status.
If you have any questions please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-888-476-5265